Sunday, October 25, 2009

Water for Christmas Etsy Shop

Looking for a place to shop for handmade Christmas gifts?
Well then you are in luck!
The Water for Christmas Etsy shop is officially up and running!
SO MANY fun items for sale.
For example...this t-shirt (child not included!)
and many more shirts like this.

These super cute bags for $20.

The christmas ornaments make GREAT teacher gifts!

And I personally love the water droplet bracelets.

We'll also be adding $5 bracelets soon that look like the bracelet above, but without the droplet.
So go check it out.
Go crazy!
And then have patience with me as I get things shipped out as quickly as possible! :)
And if you have your own etsy shop and would like to donate some of your items, just tag it with water4christmas (no spaces and the number 4).
Have fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Candi said...

I love the shirt a lot but if the child doesn't go along with it, I don't want it! : ) What a hoot she is!!! : )