Friday, October 30, 2009

How fun is this?!?

I now have a system.
And it is working beautifully, I must say!
It has become an art.

Today I sent out my second big batch of etsy items.
We are up over 100 orders (not items...the number of items is much larger than that!), sold, packaged and shipped.
And Jody purchased these super cute stickers that are now getting added to the envelopes.
So fun!
I have a postal scale in my dining room.
My computer is continuously connected to the printer and I can print my own shipping labels.
And the post office loves me so much that they shared the secret of scheduling pick-ups at my front door.
Oh yes they did.
So I never have to go to the post office again.
Which is beyond exciting for me! :)
But I kind of think I'm going to have to give my postal carrier a big christmas gift.
Hope he believes in water!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Beckysblog said...

Wow, your post office people are so much nicer than ours! ;)

Courtney said...

so GLAD for you!
i've been praying!
seriously!

and i might need to check into that "pick up things at the door" thing...

Lisa Borglum said...

Wow!! I better get on and order before it is all gone!

I knew that post office trick... I thought I had told you about it.. if not, I meant to.