Saturday, October 10, 2009

but i AM an iowa girl...

SOOOO...we are going with the snow thing.
And taking up the offer of 2 tickets to the Hawkeye's homecoming game tonight!! :)
WOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!
I'm serious, as soon as I saw the flakes I thought to myself, "If there is one thing that I'd love to do today in the snow, it's watch the Hawkeyes play football in Kinnick Stadium!"
I kid you not.
There is something about snow and Hawkeye football that go hand in hand.
So we had a babysitter lined up for tonight anyway so we could go watch the Hawks play on television in a bar in Iowa City, but now we will be in the stands and the sitter is coming earlier so we can get in some good, old fashioned Iowa City tailgating before we head in.
And I couldn't be happier about that.
Nothing I'd rather do today with my husband of 10 years!
YAY for us!! :)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

fun!!

Beckysblog said...

Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly said...

you're crazy....which is why I can't wait to meet you ;-)

Eric and Pam said...

you are nuts. :)