Sunday, October 11, 2009

The game was awesome

We had SO much fun last night. If you didn't watch the Hawkeyes last night, you missed out on a great game. I had no voice when we got home.
And this is so exciting...I got my picture taken with Shawn Johnson. She is so little. I was an amazon woman next to her. Pretty sure she thought I was a crazy old lady. Honestly, I could be her mother.
Crazy.
But the kids thought it was fun that I had my pic taken with her.
And so did I! :)

Today we lounged around and I'm battling a headache. Feels like it may be a sinus headache. I don't know. But I can't kick it. Hoping it's not the beginning of something worse. Just not feeling great tonight.
And in a few hours another week begins. I need to be well.
Early to bed tonight...

4 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

I want to see the picture with Shawn Johnson.

Tisha said...

Um, hello? Picture? Where are you and Shawn? It's just wrong to mention it and not show it!

Lisa Borglum said...

I keep checking your site for the picture. Where is the picture?

Beckysblog said...

Go Badgers!!!

JD