Friday, October 16, 2009

Field Trip

Tuesday I went on an all-day field trip with Lani and her kindergarten class.
I love days like this.
Makes me miss the classroom so much.
Kindergarteners are fun.
Their attention span is about as lon as mine, so it works out well.
We picked pumpkins.


And got lost in a corn maze.
For real.
We finally just started busting through the rows to get out.


And looked at goats and pigs and rabbits.
And had "pumpkin education" time.

It was fun.
And I just love this little girl so much.
It was great to see her interacting with the other kids in her class and enjoying herself.
It's hard to get one-on-one time these days with the big kids, so this was a special treat for us.
Days like these, I just wish time would stop!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i know you know this...but she has the CUTEST smile!!!

Beckysblog said...

One on one time is so great!