Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rumor has it...

They are taking away my "Mother of the Year" award.
Yep, that's right.
Apparently this morning was Brigg's very first basketball game EVER of his potentially-one-day-professional-basketball-player career! :)
His coach called me about a half hour ago and asked if we were ok.
I said, "Yeah! Why?"
Oh...well you must have forgotten his first game was today.
Um...yep.
So there goes my award.
Oh wait...I think I lost that back on January 1st this year.
Dang it.

7 comments:

jody said...

you know the pumpkin gut fight ensures you at least another decade with the award.
the rest of us don't stand a chance...

Tisha said...

No kidding. I know NO ONE who would allow a pumpkin gut fight inside the house. That's worth a lifetime of MOTY rewards for coolest mom ever.

Beckysblog said...

I was thinking the exact same thing...

and because you let them build forts!

Heather said...

ummm yeah....i'm not sure i would let my kids have a pumpkin gut fight outside, let alone inside. there is always next sat. for a bb game :)

Sarah Guild said...

I'm just going to say... agreed with Jody, tisha, becky and heather. I guess that makes 5 votes for you.

Kari said...

you may have some competition...i forgot to pick irelynd up from school the other day. got a call from her teacher..."um, irelynd is STILL here...she is coloring right now, but i think she's ready for you to come pick her up." like I said...you better watch out! :-)

Kari said...

you may have some competition...i forgot to pick irelynd up from school the other day. got a call from her teacher..."um, irelynd is STILL here...she is coloring right now, but i think she's ready for you to come pick her up." like I said...you better watch out! :-)