Monday, October 19, 2009

Oh Monday...why must you come so quickly?!

Monday mornings always seem to start off rough for us.
I let the kids sleep in a little later than usual because they had 2 VERY late nights this weekend. And from the moment I woke them, things went crazy.
I did get them to school with about 3.6 seconds to spare.
And then they were gone for the day. And I felt bad about how the morning had gone.
I don't love rushing them along.
And Monday afternoons are madness as well. 3 extra curricular activities in one day. I may need to change Lani's gymnastic day now that soccer is over.
Today I need to regain control on the homefront. We ran around all weekend and my house needs a full cleaning. I don't know if THAT will happen, but it does need to be my focus today.
Paul was busy busy ALL WEEKEND with home inspections. So we also need to reclaim our family tonight.
Plus, I had really bad dreams last night. Everyone was mad at me.
Not a fun night.
So it's going to be a day of gaining control.
All good.

1 comment:

angie schmidt said...

At least you didn't have your coffee on top of your car, so it should be a GREAT day. Thanks for the motivation, I need to get busy on my house rather than taking a NAP. But a Nap sounds much more enticing! Hang in there. :)