Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lots on my plate...

So much going on around here. I just realized I hadn't blogged since Sunday, so I thought I'd let you all know I'm still alive.
Just trying to get my life in order. I have tons to do in the next month and once I start speaking the words and writing the lists, I freak out.
So I'm pretending it's all ok. And I'm slowly working through the tasks. And I'm breathing. Sometimes they are shallow, panicky breaths, but I am breathing.
It will all get done.
And I'll be so thankful I was a part of all of it.
But you may be seeing a bit less of me in coming weeks.
And that's a good thing. :)

Don't forget to sign up for the run/walk 4 water event HERE.
And get an H2Africa spray painted in your driveway for $20 by emailing Tom Randleman at harley20@machlink.com.
And mark your calendars for November 22...the big water event that Scott Harrison will be speaking at in Muscatine.

And stop by and say happy birthday to Lani on Oct 27! :)
Oh, and my photo with Shawn Johnson was on my cell phone. I don't know how to get it to my computer. And I'm not going to try and figure that out right now.
So you'll just have to believe me.
Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

i've missed you!

just me said...

if you can send pictures from your cell phone just send it to your email and you will be able to save it from there.

Cassie said...

i don't have a smart phone.
just a regular phone with no internet, so i can't send them to my email...only to another phone.
i probably have a cord or something to download them, like my camera.

Linda said...

I'll be thinking of you this weekend - this is the big 1/2 marathon, right??? Go, Cassie, go! Above all, have a fun run!!! ~Linda