Friday, August 29, 2008

The turtles

It all started with me snapping this photo.
I looked a little closer and said to Jody, "What are those turtles doing?"

In true Jody fashion, she replied very matter-of-factly,
"Cassie...they are mating."

So I started giggling because what exactly are you supposed to do when you walk in on 2 turtles mating?
And then I looked a little closer again.
There were not only 2 turtles in there. There were four.
And apparently the other two were in love as well.

So I snapped some pictures and giggled a little more.
And of course got the obligatory eye roll from Jody.
I'm sorry, but it truly was funny.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

amy smith said...

hysterical.

what did lani and quincy think?

Cassie said...

they didn't have a clue.
i think by this point they had moved on to the alligators...

jody said...

i think it is deserving of a special eye roll that you took picture so their private moments and posted them on the world wide web....

Sarah said...

haha, I love it. I would have giggled too.

Naomi Haverland said...

Hey, you were lucky! Animals caught in the middle of sex are worth extra points.

Cassie said...

ah yes.
very "lucky"!
:)