Sunday, August 17, 2008

The piano

If you have been following this blog for a while, you may recall that Paul made a trek across the state to go pick up a very beautiful, very large piano from my grandpa a while back.

I have so many memories of this piano in my grandparents' dining room as a child.

And you can now find this piano in MY dining room.
I love it.
The kids LOVE it.
And we heard a lot out of it this weekend.

I thought my grandpa might appreciate seeing five of his great grandchildren still enjoying it today.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That piano has more memories for more folks than you will ever know.... one of mine was when we decided to smear it with Vaseline all over the back when we had cousins visit... suggestion... keep it pushed back snuggly to the wall!! :- )