Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back at it...

We walked Brigg to school.

(from Lani's perspective)

And he didn't talk much.
He walked in and joined his classmates.
And I caught a photo of him as he walked in a line, to his classroom.

Really, he wasn't excited.
He truly wasn't.
I felt kind of bad for him.
I know he will be fine, but for today I'm feeling a little sad.
He really doesn't have any classmates that he "clicks" with.
He is the oldest in his grade.
I know everyone will catch up, but it makes all the difference in the world when there is someone you are excited to see each day.
Hopefully with several different classmates this year, he'll find someone.
But he's fine. He'll love his teacher. He'll do great.
I just love him so so much...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Beckysblog said...

Good luck Brigg!

Melanie said...

I just still can't believe summer is over!!

Anonymous said...

I remember being excited to see you everyday and you're rt it does make a difference. I think he has a good year ahead of him ;)

Leah

Cassie said...

thanks girls.
i can't stop thinking about him...wondering how he's doing. i bet he comes home and is all wound up and excited. then i'll feel silly for even being a bit concerned. i hope!

i was always excited to see you, too, leah! :) that's how i know it makes all the difference!