Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday

The weekend is here. We were up and ready to take Brigg to Sandlot Baseball this morning. We pulled into the ball fields only to discover that it was cancelled. So we cleaned out the car and hit the bank. Paul is working and I think we might meet him when he gets off. Old Navy is having a one day denim sale. Kids jeans are $7 and adults $12. The rib fest is going on in the QC as well and I think that is a little piece of Paul's heaven on earth.
Looking forward to the weekend together. I'm trying to pull off a garage sale in 2 weeks. We'll see what I can get accomplished this weekend...

2 comments:

amy smith said...

hey, i heard that the coaches showed up to sandlot... what time did you guys leave?

Beckysblog said...

Thanks for the reminder on the Old Navy sale...I ordered some jeans online!