Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday

All the girls are kinda down in the dumps today. Just feeling exhausted and stuffy in the head.
So Brigg is staying at my mom and dad's tonight and Lani gets to sleep on a mattress in our room. I have heard Ayla quite a bit tonight since putting her down around 8:30. I'm afraid she is going to be up in the night tonight. She will be 10 months old on Sept. 9 and she is yet to get sick. Not even a little sniffle. So we are due. And she's been acting funny all night. She's had a bit of a snotty nose and I'm thinking there is a good chance it's going to turn into something worse.

I even fell asleep tonight briefly, which is very rare for me. I'm just not feeling quite right. But I wanted to get lots done today for the garage sale, so I ended up sorting through tons of baby/kids clothes tonight. Plus, Paul and I got lots of stuff moved out of the basement into the garage as well. The sale is going to be Saturday from 8-2. Anything that is left at 2:00 is going directly into the pick-up and to a donation drop off. It feels good.

Hoping we can all get a good nights sleep. We are having our church service at the park behind our house in the morning. After the service there is food and games and Paul is even going to be in the dunk tank for a half hour session. So it sure would be nice if we all felt healthy.

And for me, this is the end of yet another Saturday. Night.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

hoping you girls are feeling better...