Thursday, August 21, 2008

I love having a plan

Or at least I love the idea of having a plan. I'm not always the best at sticking to it. I get bored.


But as of late, I have been sticking to some plans and they have been working well for me. I always end up tweeking them a bit to fit my own life.


So I've been doing flylady...and I'm like a machine (except those days when I accidentally sleep until 8:30.) But de-cluttering has become a bit of an obsession. I'm pretty sure Paul wants to kick my butt when he gets to work and realizes he doesn't have his cell phone because I have changed where we put things around here.


So now that I have gotten down my morning flylady routine, I've decided to start monthly meal planning (hat tip to Holly). I love this idea. Until then, I am making these tonight:


Because I have to butter Paul up so he doesn't whine about the de-cluttering project I have lined up for after supper! I'm thinking it'll work like a charm. And give us plenty of energy to clean out the storage room that hasn't been cleaned out in 4 years...

3 comments:

Naomi Haverland said...

I think we're living in paralell universes. I've decided decluttering is the key to happiness (thanks to flylady). And I did my monthly cooking yesterday (thanks to Holly). We both totally rock for being so fly! Now if someone could just write a blog about teaching the ABCs- then I would truly have it ALL together.

Cassie said...

i know...i kinda feel like i'm in a Seinfeld episode.

Courtney said...

i'm jealous. i have the desire for all that...just not the energy right now! i'll get there, one day. good for you!