Monday, August 11, 2008

And we have puke.

Yep. Brigg is barfing.
Spent the night at a friend's house and woke up feeling sick.
I figured he didn't feel good because he had eaten nothing yesterday, so I told her to force feed him.
He ate.
He went and puked it all up in her pull-out couch.
In the springs.
On the mattress.
Beautiful.
He is sleeping soundly now with a bowl and tylenol on board.
Lani is so sweet...very very worried about him. She asks me to check on him at least once every 10 or 15 minutes. I DO worry when he has the stomach flu though. He has no reserves in his scrawny little body. So I oblige each time she asks me to check. Hoping it's a quick bug that DOESNT SPREAD!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

oh no! i hate puke.

Melanie said...

What is with the flu in the summer? It never ran through our house this winter but sure did this summer. So not fair. Hope he is feeling better soon and no one else catches the bug!