Sunday, August 30, 2009

Would you still follow my blog if I told you...

I was still wearing the same clothes I was wearing Friday when we left to go camping?
Because I am.
It just took me about 20 minutes to scrub all the dirt off of ONE of my little people.
The other one is currently soaking for a bit before I start scrubbing.
We are dirty and tired.
And fully aware that we love camping, but it will be much easier next year...when Ayla is a little older. Two nights was a lot for her...which means a lot for me.
Lots of fun had.
Lots of sleep to make up for...

8 comments:

Beckysblog said...

I still love you even though you are gross.

brenda mohr said...

I can read your blog and not have to experience the dirt, so I'm good. :)

Lisa Borglum said...

You disgust me.

Cassie said...

thank you becky and brenda!

and lisa, i realize i am disgusting, but that was not the question. you're still following, right? :)

Tisha said...

Yes. I enjoy all your dirty secrets.

Lisa Borglum said...

I don't know... you are kind of germy..

Beckysblog said...

I take it back.

You smell.

Cassie said...

geez becky, you sure turned on me quickly!