Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ayla Ayla Ayla

I don't know what to say about her.

She is cute.
And those eyes...

Have I mentioned her teeth?
We've been seeing a little too much of those teeth lately.
And you, my bloggy friends, are not very helpful with that! :)

I took these pics at bath time last night.
It cracks me up how her looks change when going from dry, curly hair...
...to drowned rat hair...

She's been a handful.
I don't know if I'm making the right choices with her.
Something new everyday.
I'm learning how to parent all over again.
We love her so so much and she bring so much life to our household!
I honestly don't remember what life was like without her.
And I'm really looking forward to these days ahead with just mommy and Ayla.
We're going to have a blast.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

Oh Ayla! I just want to squeeze her...I miss all the kiddos SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candi said...

She IS beautiful and she WILL get over this biting thing.... she'll be fine!!

Courtney said...

sorry!!! i got NOTHING on the biting thing! now...running away from you laughing when you say, "come here!" or saying, "NO!" or cutting their hair...TWICE...i can help you with those :-)