Monday, August 17, 2009

Feeling a weight on my chest.

Thursday Brigg heads back to school.
Lani joins him on Friday.
I'm sad.
And stressed.
And feel this huge weight on my chest.
So not ready to send them off again.
I've been busy trying to squeeze in as much time with them as possible, so i haven't been blogging too much. So much going on, but just wanting to soak it all up.
Another transition.
More change.
It's all good, I know.
And really, it will be nice to have some one-on-one time with Ayla...if she would just quit biting me.
I'm serious when I ask for any thoughts or ideas on this subject. It's bad.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

sorry...i haven't had a "biter"...yet! :-)

and i'm feeling the weight too...

Unknown said...

Harrison has been biting lately...I think it's kind of weird for him to be starting now. I thought I was doing pretty good to get him to stop hitting me, but he replaced it with the biting. Ugh! Still trying to figure it out, too. I'll let you know if anything works!

Tisha said...

We've had a couple of biters too. One was really bad. We tried everything 'they' say to do...to no avail. Watch closely so you can move out of the way when she goes in for the kill. That's my only advice. Helpful isn't it?