Friday, August 28, 2009

One of those mornings

After scrubbing a couple areas of the house yesterday, Bigg put on his shoes that had dried mud all over them and proceeded to walk throughout the entire house this morning.
Everywhere.
I want to cry.
Didn't realize it until I got home from dropping them off at school.
BEFORE we left for school there was much arguing going on.
Between Brigg and I.
And then between Lani and I.
I hate to start our days off like this.
So frustrating.

We are going camping this weekend and it takes a lot to get ready for that.
So I need to pack things up before Paul comes home for lunch.
And Ayla wants me to pay attention to her.
Not pack.
Or clean up dried mud all over the house.

It's just been one of those mornings.
Ick.

4 comments:

Beckysblog said...

Hopefully your morning will be forgotten by afternoon.
Thinking of you.

Jennie Peakin said...

OHHHH...camping sounds so fun for this weekend! The weather should be great!!! MMMMM...cozy sweatshirts and blankets and a campfire!

steffany said...

I know it will get better

Candi said...

I remember those days like it was yesterday,.... I remember asking and pleading "please just don't argue with me, please let's just get along...please!!!" That's the not so fun of parenting and yes Becky, at the end of the day it had been forgotten, praise be!! :) Hoping your camping will be a wonderful fun time for ALL!! :)