Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And now...for today...

All is well.
He is home.
Whew.
I can breathe easier.
Waiting for him to arrive...

She really wanted a kiss...


I think Lani missed him the most....

And Daddy came home for a quick hello hug and about 5 minutes of playing catch.

It's so funny. Everyone is doing there own thing now.
The kids aren't really playing together, but they are just happy.
It just feels like things are right again.
So glad he's home.
And although last night he said to my mom, "Nana, can't was stay just one. more. WEEK?!?",
I think he's happy to be home, too.
He's too much...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Beckysblog said...

Alright, the picture of Paul, Brigg and Ayla made me tear up.

Eric and Pam said...

welcome home BRIGG!! big hugs to everyone.

:)

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

We are missing you buddy! Thanks for coming with Nana and Papa. We loved having you! Talk to you soon.