Friday, August 7, 2009

No Pace

We arrived yesterday afternoon.
Our Inn has a computer closet.
I sniffed it out like a hound dog. :)
It truly is a tiny closet converted with a computer and a desk lamp in it.

There is NO pace here.
We have adjusted quickly.
It is sooooo quiet.
No plans. Nowhere to be.
AMAZING food.
Seafood quiche....oh my gosh. too good.
We literally watched a bee pollenating the flowers next to us on the porch while we ate breakfast this morning.

No doubt I will have a headache upon my return.
Lots of coffee.
No pace.
This is the way life is supposed to be. :)

Off to go find Paul.
I honestly think he fell asleep on the sling rocker on the porch.
I told him I was going to go grab my camera...but I got sidetracked.

Kayaking later today.
Amazing amazing place.
Having a great time already....

3 comments:

Eric and Pam said...

Awesome! I can just picture it. Have some yummy blueberries for me! Soooo glad you are having an amazing time...and that there's a computer. :)

Anonymous said...

Wunderbar my friend......enjoy!!! dg

Courtney said...

thanks for checking in! have a gREAT time!!!