Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lesson learned

I should have brought my computer. :)
Went whale watching today.
Oh.
my.
gosh.
Seriously amazing. We saw several humpbacks up close.
Three of them stayed right by our boat for probaby an hour.
I truly almost cried.
They were rolling around and play with eachother.
Incredible.
LOTS of pics. Should have brought my computer to sort through them.
I know I won't have all the time I need when I return home.
Tomorrow is our last full day. We are heading back to Acadia Park for the day to hike.
Schedule got changed today and we didthe whale watching at 1 instead of sunset.
So we're heading back tomorrow for the day since we had no plans.
Tuesday is travel all day.
Amazed by this place, but starting to miss the kids.
I'll be so happy to see them. And to share stories.
Also, we can't get Paul's phone to work now either, so no more mobile uploads on Facebook or instant replies to texts.
Off to roam around town...

No comments: