Friday, October 17, 2008

Then and Now

Then: 6 years ago (11/17/02)
Brigg and I, Lauren and Becky


Now: Yesterday (10/16/08)
Ayla and I, Tess and Becky

6 years
7 babies
a bizillion emails, phone calls and miles driven
still friends
(and i think we are much cooler NOW)

We met as 7th graders and actually didn't like eachother so much.
I moved away for several years and 5 years later we reconnected.
And we have been crazy friends ever since.
Jordan (her husband) says I'm a bad influence.
I say I'm FUN! :)
Either way, I am so thankful for our friendship.
It has been a blessing going through each stage of life together.
We were married within a couple months of eachother.
Had our first babies within a few months of eachother.
Had our second babies in the same year.
Then she snuck one baby in there.
And our youngest babies are just months apart as well.
That's something!!
Love you Becky!!
Thanks for being my friend...even though your hubby finds my slightly inappropriate most of the time!! :)
(love you, too, jordan)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Beckysblog said...

Ok, now I'm crying, you are so sweet.
Love you and miss you.
And I really think Jordan agrees with my mom, You are good for me...you made me come out of my shell!

Oh, and seriously, 6 babies in 7 years. That's just insane.

Cassie said...

actually 7 babies in 6 years!

Beckysblog said...

oh yes. And just for the record everyone...Cassie was really snotty in 7th grade! ;)

But when she came back in 12th grade - WAY cooler!

Melanie said...

I think you guys look better and cooler then 6 years ago!

Unknown said...

I don't know becky but something in her smile (old pic and new) reminds me of Carmen Diaz......yep, that's it! Looks like fun!! dg

Beckysblog said...

Wow, now I look like Camren Diaz!!!


Cassie, Jordan says he no longer finds you inappropriate. He was just a little worried about you in high school! ;)