Monday, October 6, 2008

Preschool Picture Day

Today was Nalani's picture day.
She picked out her own outfit.

And her own shoes.

And her own jewlery.

And requested 2 french braids...even though I had never done this to her hair before.

She even picked out her own star underwear. Too funny.
As we pulled up to the school I saw all the little girls filing in in dresses.
Lani didn't care. She marched right in there in her blue jeans and t-shirt.
And although she loves a good dress, she looked just like I want to remember her during these preschool years.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Courtney said...

too cute!

Naomi Haverland said...

She's got great taste. I would wear that outfit!

Melanie said...

Looks very well put together! MOre coordinated then I could ever pull off! What a cutie!