Friday, October 10, 2008

I procrastinate

There is no denying it.
I am a procrastinator.
I am not proud of that, but I am.
I tend to work better under pressure...or at least that is what I tell myself. It justifies it.
So today is Friday.
We are leaving for our 8th annual apple picking trip at 3:30 today.
It is also fall festival night at Brigg's school. They do one fundraiser a year, and this is it. I am so thankful that we don't do any other fundraisers, so I feel like I need to do my fair share of work on it. As of this morning I have all raffle tickets handed in, cookies baked and delivered to the school and all parent volunteers called and reminded of their jobs for tonight.
But I don't quite have my stuff finished up for apple picking.
And I am hesitant to make a "list" because that will be proof of all I have to do in the next 5.5 hours.
So I blog.
It will get done, I'm sure. But probably not without a moment or two of panic.
So ready to be on the road to a great weekend!

2 comments:

steffany said...

Have a great time. We went apple picking a few weeks ago. Loved it!

Eric and Pam said...

this is funny because i didn't check your blog until tonight...but i blogged earlier today about procrastinating too!! :-)