Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's a love/hate relationship...

I have a love/hate relationship with naptime.
It's just one of those things.
If we are home, it is great. Ayla gets rest, I get to be productive for a couple hours. It can be the time of day where I get the most accomplished.
OR
If we are not home, it get be so stressful. Ayla can be a bear. I will be rushing around trying to get things done so we can squeeze in a nap between dropping off or picking up or running around. I hate that I am depriving her of a much needed rest time. But sometimes I don't have a choice.
Today is a good nap day. She is currently getting in her second full nap of the day and I have my final "catch up from our trip" load of laundry in the dryer. The dishwasher is finishing up. Supper is ready to be put in the oven. Lani and I have gotten in a couple of games. I've gotten some other much needed tasks completed and it feels good.
We'll see how I feel about naptime tomorrow...

No comments: