Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stuff

Seems like it's already been a busy week.
Had a showing on Monday evening. Yesterday we got lots of questions asked by the buyers, so we know they are at least interested. And we have another showing this afternoon. Things are picking up a little bit. Which is good, but also stressful.
Paul had a home inspection and a radon inspection already this week, too.
Each time we truly think about moving, our stomaches flip a little bit.
On the health front, things seem to be improving. We are just down to Ayla having a little bit of congestion hanging on. Other than that, we made it through all 5 of us getting it. Whew!
Yesterday my window was stuck in the "down" position. And it was pouring.
People were looking at me like I was crazy. I was soaking wet...driving with my window down.
Comical.
So the car is in the shop today getting repaired hopefully. It's alwasy something.
I've been reading some new books and getting new perspectives on much.
Off to get this place in order for our next showing!

3 comments:

Beckysblog said...

Thank you for the laugh. I'm picturing you driving around with your window down and it is quite comical on my end!

Cassie said...

yes...it was comical until they called me a few minutes ago to inform me it will be $350 to repair it.
i screamed in his ear.
not so comical....

Beckysblog said...

NO!