Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I really need to download photos...

I need to get some new photos downloaded because I am fully aware that my words are getting quite boring and repetetive.
We just seem busy all the time.
Paul has another full house inspection tonight, along with Radon.
Brigg has soccer.
And I am supposed to meet with our "tax guy" this evening.
Could be interesting. I'm trying to manipulate naptime so Ayla is sleeping while he is here.
We'll see how that goes.
I spent most of my day yesterday in the kitchen and by 8:30 last night, as I tucked the last clean sheet into the last bed, i realized I was DONE. I did not clena up the kitchen and am just getting to it right now.
So there you have it.
Another exciting day in the life....

2 comments:

Courtney said...

what were you doing in the kitchen all day? do you do that "cook once a month thing" or something??

Cassie said...

hey courtney!
i had food for our small group and lani had snack. while i was at it i mad some other staples that i like to have on had during the week.
i had done the once a month cooking thing before and love it, but with our new diet, it's a little more difficult. so i haven't done it for several months.