Monday, March 16, 2009

Starting to spiral...

Last night was rough.
3 children with fevers up in the night.
I was up for several hours with them, making for a long day today.
The weather was beautiful, but the kids are sick.
I think Brigg is better.
Ayla is much worse.
So I did laundry and put her in a nice, clean onesie....
and she proceeded to break out all over.
Horrible reaction to the detergent.
I had forgotten she doesn't handle scented detergents well.
She scratched the back of her neck until it bled...literally.
All the kids are on Motrin and fast asleep now.
I sat in the hot tub for a bit and prayed for a better night tonight! :)
What do you do?
No matter where you are, you are always a mom.

2 comments:

Beckysblog said...

oh Cassie no! This is totally not fair.
So very sorry.

Heather said...

oh man. sorry. dealing with the same thing here, but at least it's in iowa. not missing out on much. hopefully, they get better QUICK and you all enjoy the rest of your vacation.