Monday, March 2, 2009

Since January 1, 2009...

My realtor emailed me today. I LOVE her. LOVE her. She's like a friend.
Anyway, I had called her last week asking if we needed to reduce our price to make it sell quicker. She said no. She said NO houses are selling in our price range. Apparently today she researched it a little more. And she emailed me to inform me that not one single house in the $40,000 range that our house fall right in the middle of has sold since January 1. Not ONE.
Fabulous.
She thought maybe it would help to know that.
And I suppose it does a little. But really, it is just bad.
We are never going to get this house sold...

3 comments:

Beckysblog said...

Spring AND all the offers are just around the corner...as soon as warm weather hits that house will sell!

Heather said...

how long has your house been on the market? ;) patience, my dear....

Cassie said...

i know, heather. i'm sorry. i don't think i could do this for a year. ugh....