Thursday, March 5, 2009

She likes the park

Today was a great day.
The weather renewed my faith that spring will arrive soon.
I took Ayla to the park for 15 minutes.

I told my friends that we could only stay that long because it would take her 10 minutes to figure out what exactly it was that I didn't want her to do and then she would do it repeatedly.
I was right.

Running in front of the kids swinging.
It took her 10 minutes on the dot.
And she did it about 5 times in a row.
And we left.
(and i cropped my full butt out of this photo. it was bad!)


Then as we left, she figured out that she wasn't supposed to walk the opposite direction I was.
So she did.
Very fast.
But it worked to put her on my shoulders.


All in all, I'll call it a success.
This one is going to be fun.
I'm scared for her teen years...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

priscilla joy said...

Just thru the pictures, little Ayla looks like she has quite the personality. Her little face looks like she has some trick up her sleeve.=)