Thursday, March 26, 2009

Couple things

1. No begging was necessary. They had spaces left to get Brigg on a little league team. I almost cried tears of joy.

2. Our showing last night was a man "previewing" houses while his wife was out of town. Our realtor emailed today saying ours "made the cut". They are coming, as a couple, to look again tomorrow at 2:00. Trying not to get my hopes up, but that is encouraging.

3. $350 later, car window is no longer stuck in the down position.

4. 1 month into piano lessons and Brigg "played" his first song. It was called "Ding Dong" (like a door bell). Very cute. It's fun to go through the books with him. He seems to be enjoying it. And he loves Miss Sara.

5. I've decided I need to have showings at least every other day. It makes the preparations a little easier. It forces me to stay on top of things. Paul thinks we should just keep the house on the market indefinitely and never accept any offers. He likes living in a clean, tidy house all the time. :) That says a lot about my normal housekeeping skills, doesn't it!

Ok...that was more than a couple. My internet has been down and it just came back up. I had just finished watching a great Grey's Anatomy and wanted to get a quick blog in before heading to bed. Crazy, crazy day tomorrow. I could possibly be a wreck...for numerous reasons. Not sure when I'll get to posting. And they say snow is coming. SERIOUSLY?!? Of course...this is Iowa.

1 comment:

Jennie Peakin said...

Grey's Anatomy WAS great!

I will be praying for you guys today. ;)