Saturday, March 28, 2009

Simply Amazed...

I watch the images on the following trailer and it brings tears to my eyes.
Creation.
Wonder.
Beauty.
Mystery.
Simply a gift from God.
A gift.
I pulled the following from another blog I follow.
My heart resonates with this:
"God has said that He has created this wonderland, this place of majesty and might, so that "everyone will see [it, and so that] no one can miss it— unavoidable, indisputable evidence that I, God, personally did this. It's created and signed by The Holy of Israel" (Isaiah 41:20). Who are we to question our duty to treasure and cherish this gift? We would never refute a Christian's calling to preach the Gospel by word or deed. Why, then, are we quick to shove the very creation upon which we stand aside, declaring it ours for the taking, assuming no passion or fear or respect for what God designed as His most faithful evangelist? It was the Pharisees, those who considered themselves the most devoted in their religion, who were stunned to hear that, even if Jesus' disciples kept quiet, the stones themselves would cry out (Luke 19:40). Oh, that we were more aware of the hallelujahs going up around us every moment!"




I can promise you we will be watching this in April.
And standing in awe and God's creation.

1 comment:

Tisha said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! We will (now that I've heard about it from you, thanks!) be watching that too, and standing in awe struck wonder.