Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday...

All caught up on all things ETSY.
Big shipment went out today.
Last night did Ayla's birthday shopping on etsy.
Got this and this.
How cute!!
I hadn't gotten anything for her yet.
And ooooo, she is going to love her gifts.
All things handmade.
Woo-hoo!

And today I'm tackling the second floor of our house.
It's the one place that I feel like I can clean and it stays clean for at least a couple days.
So I'm focusing on it today.
I need to feel productive.

I also need to figure out what to do for Ayla's birthday cake.
And go over my list for Erin's shower.
But I'm kinda feeling on top of things.
Hmmm...what's that about??
Very rare!

It's a gorgeous day.
And I'm going to make the best of it!

(and on the travel front, i spoke to jody and dad this morning. apparently i distracted dad enough that he missed his turn to go to chicago. so they may end up in new york or something. i don't know. hope they don't miss their flight!!)
:)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

and just a few days ago you were so overwhelmed! isn't it amazing how quickly things can change?? enjoy!!!

Tisha said...

Cute gifts! Ayla will be adorable in that hat!

Courtney said...

oh! and thanks for the etsy links! i always love seeing things people buy off there...it's overwhelming to me to just SEARCH!