Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth...

Have I shared this?


This is our invite to one of the big fundraisers we are having this coming weekend.
This is the event that we've been working on for months.
We did it last year and this year it will be even bigger!
SO excited.
I've been a bit stressed about pulling this off on top of keeping up with the etsy shop, but as of yesterday...
I'm all good.
:)
I've been breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth.
You should try it.
It works.
We've had an amazing team of people working on so many thing for the upcoming weekens.
Planning and organizing together.
And we are on the homestretch now.
I'm not exaggerating when I say months of work has gone into this.
Lots of months.
And now, I simply feel at peace about it.
The fun part is coming.
We are pulling it all together this week.
There's nothing more I can do to control this.
I am handing it over so someone much larger than me.
And I feel at complete ease that it is going to be a gigantic success.
You know how I love me a good party!
And I've got a few to go to next weekend!
So this is it.
The final days are here.
It's getting fun.
Tonight we gathered all the auction items and sorted them and bunched them together.
We are waiting on a few more to come in, but even if they don't, we have a GREAT silent auction planned.
So amazed how people have stepped up and hit the pavement.
People who fully believe in this cause.
Water.
It's all about water.
So if you are in the area (or even if you're not!), consider yourself invited.
We'd love to see you there.
It's going to be amazing.
And if you can't find me, just look for the one breathing in through her nose and out through her mouth.
It may be the only way I get through this weekend!
Join us!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Candi said...

SO behind you in this Cassie and ALL the water team folks... it is getting to the WOW factor and you know how I LOVE a party to plan for... please folks, come from near & far and share in this amazing project that is pumping water into the lives of those beautiful African people... come and ask Larry how it was to see 1st hand what these people need, want and BECAUSE of SO many dedicated people... HAVE.... CLEAN WATER, PRAISE BE !!! Yes, I am TOTALLY pumped... and want to see you all there if at all possible!!!! : )

Mandy said...

thank you for everything you've done for the water campaign. i hope you can enjoy this fun weekend and feel God's pleasure :)

i've popped over to your blog some....thanks for the comment on mine.... you iowa folks seem pretty cool :)