Thursday, November 19, 2009

Saturday

Is this painted Africa not amazing??!

What's that you say? You want it? Or one like it?
Well then you are in luck!!
Saturday night water for christmas is having a Wine to Water party in Davenport on the 3rd Floor of the Redstone Building from 7-10pm.
It's going to be super unique and very cool.
And we will be auctioning off 35 of these beautiful paintings.
BUT from now until midnight Friday, YOU can bid on one and you bid will be put in for you at that party.
If you are interested, go HERE.
And even if you dont want to bid, you should go check them out.
There are some incredible ones!!

5 comments:

Lisa Borglum said...

1, 3, 13, 18, 20, 22... They are all amazing!!! Who painted those!?!

Cassie said...

1-Amy
3-Amy
13-Leslie Klipsch
18-Naomi (the girl who painted our family portrait!)
22-Naomi

They are all so awesome. I'm so excited about them!!
The black ones at the end are chalkboards. so fun!! I have my eye on a couple!

Lisa Borglum said...

17, 18, 19 (and I forget but I think 24) are also faves!! Wow...those are awesome..

Lisa Borglum said...

Okay... 18 is my very favorite but I also love number 1.

Lisa Borglum said...

and 4.