Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 2

Day one was huge.
Big big success.
Just got home from this morning's church service and it was great.
Business luncheon is happening as we speak.
I'm heading out in a few minutes for Geneva set-up.
While we are setting up, Scott will be doing a lecture in Davnport and then rush over here to present at our event.
It's crazy!
But lots of people hearing about the worldwide water crisis...some for the very first time.
And the impact it's having on people is astounding.
Now we act.
We feel and then we act.
Off to set-up.
Upon my return to this blog, my part of this weekend will be complete.
Lots going on tomorrow in schools and at rotary and more in Davenport.
But my little piece will be complete.
And I may just get more than 3 hours sleep tonight.
Maybe.

2 comments:

Beckysblog said...

probably not tonight...but Monday night, I bet you sleep like a bear whose hibernating!

Candi said...

Great job Cass... so many wonderful helping hands! There are really great folks in our water team... truly great! Proud to be a part.. now I'm off to bed!! Nighty night!
Mom :O