Tuesday, November 3, 2009

one last one before bed...

Just got a quick email from Jody.
They made it to Frankfurt. They got bumped to business class for "no apparent reason". :)
Dad lost his phone in Chicago.
So I made a late night call to US Cellular to suspend his line.
They told me I wasn't authorized to do that.
I told them he was in Africa.
They suspended it. :)
Jody says Dad is still bleeding. I kind of believe her. I'm not sure toilet paper is a sufficient remedy.
They have another short flight to Brussells and then one more long one to Liberia.
I'm heading to bed.
But now I'm so excited I don't know if I'll be able to sleep!
Heading to bed with thoughts of Africa, water, cell phones and airplanes on my mind....

4 comments:

Lisa Borglum said...

so now your dad has a phone somewhere in Chicago and one at the bottom of Okoboji. He likes to leave his mark doesn't he? ....a blood trail too...

Jennie Peakin said...

LOL...that's funny Lisa! :)

Courtney said...

i feel like i missed something...why is your dad bleeding??

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

I don't know where he is or what he's doing...but I know he's bleeding! He bleeds like most people sweat.