Monday, November 9, 2009

It's almost too much for my heart to handle

Don't they call this stage the terrible two's?
I kinda think with your third child, it hits earlier.
It's been a crazy year with this one...

Can't you see it in her eyes?
I can.
But guess what...
I think she's getting better.

There has been a drastic decline in the number of biting/scratching/hitting incidents in recent weeks.
The scratch on my face has healed and she seems to be controling her anger better.

She can communicate better.
She speaks better.
She can understand better.
She knows right from wrong in most circumstances.

And we are seeing big improvements.
We went bowling for Lani's birthday and it was the first time we have done an activity like that as a family where Ayla has been able to participate.
She was so excited.
And she did great.
I think we're crossing over into a new stage with her.
She's hysterical and this stage might be more fun!
Her cuteness truly is almost more than I can handle.
Oh Ayla...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Candi said...

Oh Ayla bug... you are really quite sweet MOST of the time! You are probably more like a 3 year old now... so time will tell how you become as we sit back and watch the time fly by. :)