Monday, November 2, 2009

Meet the water team...


Here they are.
Most of the men and women who can be found every Sunday night meeting and planning and going over notes and throwing out ideas.
I love them.
I love my Sunday nights with them.
All passionate about the same thing.
Water.
All understanding what it means to people in Liberia.
Life.
I look at this collage and it makes me teary.
And so honored to be a small part of this group.

We've been working on WATER WEEKEND for months.
And it's about "go time".
We are at less than 3 weeks until Scott Harrison arrives and the event schedule goes crazy!
It's getting exciting.
Jody and my dad leave tomorrow at 8am for Liberia.
I cannot wait to see the pictures and hear the stories coming out of Liberia.
I think it will bring us all a renewed motivation.
Jody is bringing her lap top.
She will be blogging from Liberia.
You can follow along here.
And send up a prayer or two if you would.
Our whole team could use them!
Can't wait to see this all come together.
Thanks for joining us!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: