Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Brigg

He's a hard one to catch these days.
Always on the go.
He has a hard time sitting still...and keeping calm and quiet.
If he's awake he is moving and talking.
Non-stop.

He's lost 10 teeth.
And the other day he claims he found his first chest hair.
Ha!
Did I mention he's hilarious?!?
Always wanting to get a laugh...he comes by that honestly.

He is a lover of all things active.
Baseball, basketball, soccer, golf, running or just rolling around on the ground.
Doesn't matter as long as he is moving.
He plays every single sport with himself in the backyard.
Sometimes it makes me sad, but usually I think it's great.
He definitely knows how to entertain himself.

And get him in a group of other kids and he'll have a game organized in 5 seconds flat.
He thoroughly enjoys each and every second with other boys.

He still loves to be with us...although if given the choice, he'd choose an overnighter at a friend's house any day of the week.
He loves chaos and noise and activity. So weekends like Thanksgiving are some of his favorite. 10 things going on at once. He loves that. And he did not get that from his Daddy!
I would say he and Ayla tend to have more Stewart blood pumping through their veins and Lani is more Burback.
He's fun and I get him. But there are days that I just wish he would be still. He really needs to learn how to be still.
But I do love this age. I can honestly say that with Brigg, our first born, we have said with each passing year that we love this year even more than the last. When will that end? I'm afraid the magic number is approaching quickly.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Candi said...

Brigg is a bit of a wiggle worm BUT can be so sweet and so serious too... he's got it all. :)

Courtney said...

love reading about your kids...