Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Lani

I think she's grown a full foot in the past few months.
She's doing great these days...such a helper.
We've started giving the big kids more chores and Lani loves it.
She loves being a helper.

She sweeps the floors after supper and helps load the dishwasher.
She loves helping me bake. I think that's her favorite.
But laundry is a close third.
(what's the deal with her?!?!)

Starting in January she is moving up to the next level in gymnastics. She's willing to try anything, but she doesn't love any activity more than just hanging out with us. I don't see her being big into sports, but she really enjoys gymnastics. And for now, I am so happy about that. No recitals or costumes or make-up or pictures. It's nice for this mom. Who knows what she'll want to do in the upcoming years, but for now I'm loving right where she's at.

School is going great for her. She loves going. She was even sad about having such a long weekend. She's really getting into reading those beginner books. She is recognizing more and more words.
She was so excited about water weekend. She even attended a couple meetings with me and helped get things up to the 3rd floor of the Redstone building for the Davenport event.

She's just getting so very old.
And so fun to be with.
So excited to see how she grows and matures in the years to come.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Candi said...

She has such a kind nature... love her SO much!! :)

Courtney said...

your kids are precious!
and isn't it amazing how different they all are?!?