Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday

I put my kids to bed at 8.
Brigg usually reads for at least 20 minutes. By Friday morning Lani is dragging out of bed. I sometimes try to get them to bed by 7:30. Usually on Sundays.
But lately Brigg has been wanting to stay up later. He does pretty well with less sleep. Lani does NOT. But if he gets overly tired had can lose it, too. So I'm waiting until he's 18 to move his bedtime I think. :)

Do not wear crocs on a sloped, snowy, grass hill in your back yard. Just don't. I feel like my tail bone is broken today. And why are we so embarrassed when we fall and we KNOW nobody saw us. Like blushing embarrassed? It was ugly.

Another question for those of you with large, indoor dogs. How often do you bathe them? It is a chore to bathe Willow. A CHORE. Just wondering how often you others do it. Feeling like I need to do it more often, but I don't want to!

I'm loving onetsp.com . It's so fun. I feel so organized when I use it! And I can simply go there and click "email recipe" and send it on to whoever. It's awesome. Plus, I can create shopping lists there as well!

I think I'm done Christmas shopping. Got a couple things from the W4C Etsy shop yesterday. Purchased some COAL today. And ordered my big Amazon order this morning. I think that's it! Now for wrapping. I'm thinking about heading to the fabric store and grabbing some cheap cheap fabric and sewing up some simple gift bags in different sizes. I've been wanting to do that for years, but this is the first year I have my own sewing machine. So maybe it'll actually get done this year!

I sub tomorrow. Elementary. I'm kind of nervous. Geez. It's been a long time. I have no idea what I'm doing. But don't tell anyone. I figure if I have no idea what I'm doing as a parent and we're all still alive, I'll be fine! :)

I'm doing flylady again. I do love it. And I'm still making my bed everyday. :) And I do a load of laundry every day. Wash, dry, folded and put away. Feeling like our routine is setting in. Meal planning, too.

Tonight is Taco Tuesday at the Burbacks. Brigg has informed me that we must have taco Tuesday every Tuesday or we are not honoring Mexico. Hhmmm. Interesting. We'll go with it. Because we certainly don't want to disrespect Mexico!!

I think Ayla is better. Her fever broke yesterday. Hasn't had any Tylenol since 1:45pm yesterday. We played Memory today. She beat me three times. Not surprising. I don't have a brain these days.

And that will do it on another Tuesday afternoon....

No comments: