There are some quirky things about me that you might not know. I thought it might be fun to put them out there so you, too, could find me...well...unique. :)
1. I have a "thing" with socks. Some people obviously know this. I know they know because at any given moment I have no fewer than 4 text messages in my phone with pictures of my in-laws crazy socks. My "thing" is that they need to be fitted, tight, and straight. With no holes. It's weird. I can't help it. But every time they send me pics of their kids socks all twisted and mismatched, my blood pressure increases. For real. Strange...because I'm not usually a "particular" person.
2. I hate it when other people touch my dishwasher. I love to have people help me clean up, but it makes my heart race when somebody else loads my dishwasher and I have to close the door and start it. The bowls on the top?!? WHAT?!? Again...weird.
3. I have near panic attacks if I walk in my kitchen and a cupboard door is left open. Even a crack. I can't close it quick enough.
4. Towels and blankets need to be folded a certain way. MY way. If they aren't folded MY way, I will unfold them and do it MY way.
5. I never used to make my bed. Except for right before I climbed in it. I never felt like I had time in the morning. Not a priority. BUT I cannot stand climbing into a bed with messed up sheets and blankets. So I ALWAYS make it right before I climb in. Even if Paul's already in bed, I will make it OVER him. (but i'm on a roll these days...making my bed everyday. for the past month! it's a record!)
6. I like to brush my teeth with warm water. Don't ask. I have no idea.
7. If there is just a little milk left in the gallon and I'm all alone, I'll drink it right out of the jug. Like a teenage boy. Strange.
8. I HAVE to have my underwear folded. And of course, my socks, too. Laundry is not done until the underwear are folded.
9. It pains me to see black and brown worn together. Which is now becoming more popular. So I'm trying to be ok with it. But it's hard!
I never knew all these things were quirky, but as the years go on, people have started telling me. And I always think it's kind of fun to hear these things about people. I don't know what it actually says about a human being, because honestly, if I read these things about someone else, I might think they are super anal. And I am far far far from anal. So I just think it's fun little tid bits. Maybe you can analyze me through my quirks. I don't know. Do you have any funny quirky things in your life? You know you do. Share!