Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Today...

My baby boy turns 9.

He was already up at 5:30 to tell me, "Mom. I'm nine."
"Yep honey, you are. Happy Birthday. (kiss). Now go back to bed."
He did.

Happy Birthday Buddy!
I love you more than you'll ever know. (at least until you have kids of your own!)
I love so many things about you.
Your giggle.
Your smile.
Your sense of humor.
Your moppish head of hair.
Your desire to defend and protect your mama.
Your love of sports.
Your quick wit.
Your pure excitement for life.

You are special.
You are loved.
May you always feel that love and never doubt it.
Happy Birthday Brigg.
Happy Birthday.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Candi said...

Happy Birthday buddy!! You are as your mom stated... all those things and more!! I love it that you can be so carefree and yet when things are tough for others, you feel their pain and you act on it, immediately with true deep concern. You are such a fine example for all the rest of my little angels. Hoping you know that we love you deeply and ALWAYS will Brigg!! You are handsome and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your head of hair!! Blond streaks & all!! ;) I just smile when I think of you buddy... what a gift you are to our family!! And for tonight... GO CARDS!!!!!!!!Do they play?!? Ha!!

Beckysblog said...

Happy Birthday Brigg! Hope you have the perfect day!

Lisa Borglum said...

Happy Birthday Brigg! Thanks for teaching Macy so many fun things - she loves spending time with you and learning from you. Lani and Ayla are very lucky to have such an awesome big brother!!!

Jennie Peakin said...

Oh Brigg. So many things I could say to my FIRST nephew. You taught me how to love in a way I didn't know existed until you came along. I hope you always know how special you are to me and never make me stop kissing you and hugging you whenever I see you! You give the BEST kisses! :) Love you so so so much! Happy Birthday!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Brigg!!!! I can't believe how old you look in these pictures! We hope you had a great birthday!

Courtney said...

wow...9...rebekah is almost there. it feels like a big one to me...

your pics of your kids lately are GREAT!