Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Milestones

I feel like we are reaching some significant milestones around here.
Today all three children played together for 2 hours.
2 full hours.
That's insane. And so exciting for me! I really don't think there's a better sound than hearing your kids all playing together and laughing together and enjoying eachother. It's pretty rare. Hoping to hear more of it in the future.
If we ever get this house sold, we will probably be putting the girls in a room together. I kind think it will be fun for them and I would LOVE to do this in their room so they also have their own space within their room. It may be a stretch, but it's totally cute....


In other news, Willow is officially tall enough to reach up on the kitchen table and eat food off of it. Don't ask how I know that.
Also, we have been using treats to work on training her. It's the hope of our future, I tell you. She loves them. And she'll do anything to get one. Working well!

That about sums up today.
Heading out to enjoy the sun and whoop up on my son in a game of HORSE.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

wow! that is awesome!!! both the fact that your kids played well together AND that bed!

Tisha said...

I would like that bed. For myself. With a lock on those doors :)
Happy milestone day!

Jennie Peakin said...

I LOVE that bed!!!

Deborah said...

Is that bed in your house?
I'd like to have it in mine!