Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mornings

For the past month, in the morning, it's just been Willow and me.

She gets up early and I take her out for a walk, get my coffee, give her a toy, read for a little bit in the peace and quiet and then do emailing, blogging, etc.
(Seriously...doesn't she look like a TOY in the following picture??)

She's super sweet and fairly obedient.
I'm pretty sure we can safely say she is house broke now...which makes me incredibly happy.
She knows several commands, but this morning we've been working on "lay down"...

She's a quick learner! A pleaser, indeed.
And I'm growing to love my early mornings with her.
In the silence...with a book, a cup of coffee and my dog.

And now, I must admit that I have officially done several posts dedicated completely to my puppy.
Didn't think that would ever happen.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

Sounds like she fits in with many of the traits of your other children! "Super sweet, quick learner, obedient, loves to please."

She is so cute!!!

Lisa said...

oh...she looks so fluffy and sweet!

Trish said...

So sweet, what a face!!!

Beckysblog said...

I want her.

Tisha said...

Ahem. You are officially one of THOSE people.