Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kinda excited about this.

We are reading Ramona the Pest.

Decided it would be so fun to read this book together with Lani after seeing the previews for the "Ramona and Beezus" movie.
Have you seen the trailer?
It looks SO good.
I'm super excited.
I love Ramona.
And I hope Lani does, too.
In case you haven't seen the trailer, here it is.
It comes out July 23rd.
Can't wait!! Why do I almost get teary when I watch this?? (who am i kidding? i get totally teary!)


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Beckysblog said...

I love those books!!!!! And Lauren did too. I cant wait for the movie either!

Courtney said...

no WAY! i hadn't even HEARD about the movie! totally reading those to rebekah this WEEK!!! fun!

Sarah Guild said...

I LOVE Ramona, too! What a fun thing to get to re-live with your daughter :+)

meg duerksen said...

great idea cassie!! i think we may copy you.

Cassie said...

so glad i'm not the only one who's excited about this! :)