Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Bix7 2010

7 miles walked this morning.
Here we are at the start...just beginning to get wet.

It poured on us.
It thundered.
But we all crossed the finish line together...having raised awareness, I do believe.


Here we are at the finish...completely soaked, but so thankful to be surrounded by others who share our passion for water.


My feet hurt.
It was like walking in puddles with socks and shoes on for 7 miles.
If ever there was a doubt about my love of water, this should clear it up....


We ran the Bix7 last year after training for several months.
It was much easier having trained.
I think we need to start training TODAY for next year's race.
Now good night.
I am tired.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kari said...

Great job!! Love the picture of your foot :-)

Courtney said...

awesome! thought of you guys...

Lisa said...

I'm impressed - way to go!

Trish said...

Good for you guys, way to go!!!