Monday, July 12, 2010

More pics from the weekend...

The weekend was to celebrate THIS nana...

She had a birthday. And we were so happy to travel to Storm Lake to celebrate. (and really, can you tell the children ADORE her?? they do!)

These two spend every waking moment together during these gatherings. We make sure they get fed. And get to bed a decent hour. Oh, and drink some fluids now and then. Other than that, we rarely see them...

Friday night we had a little birthday celebration for Brigg. He turns 9 on Tuesday. Oh my. 9. That's half-way to a very very scary birthday. So we won't discuss it. Instead, I'll show you this pic and tell you how I laughed at Ayla in the background. She was getting into it...

And eating cake. On the deck. Too cute...
Drew is just too much. He's our current baby in the family. And he is nearly edible. I just love to squeeze him. He literally wraps his arms around your neck and snuggles in. My kids never did that!

Oh...Drew's mommy. She was on a little mini-vacay. How cute is she lounging by the pool with the sailboats behind her?!? SO cute. I love her...
Macy jumping off the high board.
Lani cracking me up, plugging her nose. She is jumping off the high board. This was her second attempt. The first attempt ended with her climbing back down the ladder into her daddy's arms. She watched for a while and then climbed up and tried again. She did it! 4 more times, too. She's funny. And kinda scared. I love her, too...

The Boyds in bed with a bunch of kids this morning. Looks like they could handle a few more. Right?

Sooooo thankful for these people I get to call not only family, but friends, too. We laughed hard. Really really hard. We loved on each other's kids. We celebrated the amazing woman who ties us all together. It was awesome. And I truly love them all. So so much.

1 comment:

amy smith said...

ok, wait.. there was a sara lee snack shack?